Thursday, February 10, 2011

My CrimeCraft review over at GameOgre.com

crimecraft_logo_4b2d Getting to be a little bit more prime-time. My full review of CrimeCraft is now up on GameOgre on the front page!

I won’t spoil it here for you (as we’ve already put a commentary up about my review on Vox Ex Machina) but suffice it to say: I really liked the game. I am not one for FPS-style games; but this one really has taken some of what I’d love to see in an MMOFPSRPG to heart. Yes, it’s a Massively Multiplayer Game, a First-Person-Shooter, and a Role Playing Game.

I love the stories that it tells, and I’ve even fought in some PvP matches in order to finish some missions for the various crime families around the city.

Level progression is interesting and having jobs that run along the lines of ”shoot this many people with a rifle” to complete really make for an interesting job-on-the-side in a job where you’re already shooting people.

Be sure to read the full review.

Link, via GameOgre.

No comments: