Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Cat5e Blues

So. My ever-lovely amaranth of a server, Willowisp, has been offline for nearly a week now due to the move. A dreadful thing for me because my soul is somehow stitched to the very motherboard of that machine and I like to have her to use… So this has been a bit wearing of an experience.

Avast, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Today and yesterday CAT5e cables have been burrowing through the walls and emerging from place-to-place. Something that when complete, I hope to be able to bring my lovely maiden of electronic joy back to the land of the wakeful and use her again.

Primarily because it would be nice to play around with getting websites like Vox Ex Machina back online and start to work on the three different webserials that have possible incarnations that yet are twinkles in my eyes.

Oh yes, the cables – they’re blue.

No comments: