Wednesday, March 17, 2010

“The Deal” comic book feat. Vex Harrow available at Pop Culture Paradise in Tempe

I’ll create a much more clever headline for when I’m much more awake.

I just hope that anyone who happens to live in or near Tempe reads this and goes to check this out, but the first ever Mill Avenue Vexations comic book, “The Deal”, is now available at Pop Culture Paradise store in Tempe, AZ. It’s on the shelves.

I think it’s being sold for $2.99! I am quite proud of it being there too, so if you have anyone interested in buying it; send them over to get it.

I am also looking for more places who’d like to sell them so if anyone knows any places trustworthy to do so. I’d love to hear it.

Let me know if you see it yourself, also give them some visitors just because they’re nice enough to give me a space.

No comments: