Wednesday, March 30, 2011

GameOgre: Spiral Knights First Impressions

spiral-knights Just Monday, I got a chance to do a hands-on review of SEGA’s upcoming free-to-play MMO: Spiral Knights. And I had a blast. My article has been posted over at GameOgre and I invite everyone who reads this blog to go check it out. The game reminds me somewhat a of a Gauntlet-esque 3D game with a Castle Crashers style with some puzzle solving elements.

The MMO part isn’t bad either.

Even with the preview event being a closed beta (invite only) there were plenty of people to interact with. The community is extremely friendly and I had a great deal of fun. Looks like its shut down now in preparation for the final launch.

The actual game launches on April 4th.

See you there!

Link, via GameOgre.

No comments: