Sunday, April 17, 2011

Midnight Sea Society now on Facebook

TnS_cover_with_name My friend, Avatar Michael Nelson, is working on a community focused on the ideas behind lucid dreaming and self improvement. He’s calling it the Midnight Sea Society and they’ve already published one book, The Tower and the Sea.

Being that it’s generally my job to be social for all my friends, I’ve set up a Facebook page dedicated to his operation and the book.

From the web page,

You see, I believe a few things. Maybe you believe in something similar. If so, I invite you to explore our teachings, especially the lucid dreaming guide.

I believe that we are all connected. In some small way, what happens to one of us, happens to all. We share the same loves, the same joys, the same pains. We have the same needs, desires, and fears. When we are at our best, we move together. When we are at our worst, we move together. We are connected.

If this is your kind of thing, go check it out.

If not, I’m sure we can find something for you to chew on.

Link, via Facebook.

No comments: