Friday, October 07, 2005

Welcome to the Under the Hills blog

Welcome to the Under the Hills blog.

I haven’t quite thought about what I am going to do with this blog, exactly. I come to it mostly because Google seems to have connected themselves with Blogger and the interface is quite lovely. I was trying out the new Google RSS Feed Reader and accidentally used Blog This! and it sent me to Blogger.

So here I am, my name is Kyt Dotson and I am an author. I already run the Over the Hills blog but I have kept that mostly for promoting my productions, works, artwork, and those creative outlets of my friends.

This, the Under the Hills, I think might have a lot more to do with my day-to-day life. And due to the name I will probably use it as an outlet for the more underhanded, strange, and unlikely things that danse through my ghostly-gaze and waking vision. Since I can use the feed reader to aggregate and push blog posts to it from Google I will probably make use of that also.

Welcome to my world.

A little about me:

Elven pixiechilde with a quiet attitude; perfectly at home living in a teacup as a metropolitan train station. Writer and programmer, book of poetry always at hand. The tall ghostly angel of the streets. Take my hand; abandon all fear; come away with me.

No comments: