Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just watched Halo Legends

halo-legends-in-review And I liked it alright.

I went and published a review over at Vox Ex Machina for everyone to read, final conclusion: fairly okay, if you have Netflix, popcorn, and a night to burn.

Just last week, I fired up the Netflix and saw that Halo Legends had finally wound its way into the instant queue and I figured it was about time that I sat down with my favorite My Little Pwny pillow, a bag of popcorn, and the effervescent glow of the laptop monitor and watched it. So there I was, cozy with my pillow, sipping my Raume soda, and I’m watching a series of animé shorts based on a best-selling computer game.

Not exactly how I expected I’d be spending my night if I’d pondering this a few days before.

Link, via Vox Ex Machina.

No comments: