Friday, February 17, 2006

Mill Avenue Vexations Volume 2 Now in Print

Mill Avenue Vexations News wrote:

Mill Avenue Vexations Volume 2: The Calm Before has officially been released to print!

Fifty copies will be available starting tonight to first come, first serve on Mill Avenue and wherever the author and helpers can be found trotting around ASU and Tempe proper. Back cover by Kyt Dotson, and the front cover done by our newest cover artist, Megan Lee Beals. The back cover also contains a quip about the Tempe Government Building, and inside I have included an article on Mill Avenue culture.

And that's the news! Volume 2 has hit the streets and is going to be trotted out to the sweaty masses. No big news yet on exactly when I will be able to get out there, but I assure that I'll be carrying at least twenty copies with me. I may not be able to burn through them all in one night.

That's what Drum Circle is for.

This particular print has been a little less in quality than the others. I think that I should really be aiming for card stock covers, but I don't care at the moment. It increases the cost just a little bit, but it really helps with making them coheasive as booklets.

And that's the news.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: