Thursday, February 16, 2006

Vexations Volume 2 to Print

As of this morning, Vexations Volume 2 went to print. I am doing fifty (50) copies as usual, and they will be available by tomorrow evening. I might start distributing them immidiately--you can expect to find them, and me, on Mill Avenue when I can, finding people to give them to. There are a limited number, so if you don't think you can make it out there you will have to leave a comment (or email me) and I will earmark one for you.

Some copies are already earmarked for people, such as the cover artist, and a few other fans--those who I can physically hand them to.

Once the print copies are in my hand I'll post again, it will probably be quoting off of the Vexations web page, but it'll be a good milestone to know that the prints are in the wild at that point.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: